CLICK on Cathy to learn more!
THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
n life there are not too many guarantees, but Cathy has one you can bank on: No one will work harder to make your goals a reality. Make this year a year of your real estate dreams fulfilled! When it comes to buying or selling your most valuable asset, your home, experience does matter.
Since 1996 Cathy has brought a unique blend of skills that have helped propel her into the top tier of all Marin Realtors. Her marketing savvy, creativity and “all in” approach have paved the way to success for her clients and her. She believes in using every tool in her extensive arsenal, including her extensive network of other professionals, Internet, social media, print, direct mail and good old fashioned one on one conversation to find or sell her clients homes. She has been sought out by others to help hone their skills and is widely known for her impeccable integrity. She draws on her life experience as well as her notable business success. Prior to her entry to the world of realty, she received a BA in Communications at the University of the Pacific, did graduate work at the University of Redlands and was a top salesperson for both Procter and Gamble and Merck Sharpe and Dohme. Her educational background plus her world-class sales training give her a unique edge in negotiations. She earned her Broker’s license shortly after receiving her sales license. In 2018 Cathy and Paragon Real Estate Group joined forces with Compass Real Estate, continuing the quest for staying ahead of the crowd. From the beginning as “rookie of the year in 1996 to today, Cathy has been a top agent with Paragon, Alain Pinel, Pacific Union, Coldwell Banker. Compass and Cathy’s team offers the highest quality service to their clients. Real Estate is a business that Cathy takes very personally. She views her clients’ goals as her own and values their trust. She makes the process of buying or selling a home an enjoyable one by providing keen advice and unfaltering support. She has been rewarded with their loyalty in repeat business and referrals.
Award Winning Real Estate Agent including:
- Many trophies and hundreds of happy clients
- Member of Top Agent Network (top 10% of Marin agents)
- Marin Association of Realtors – Board Member 2018-
- Broker, EPRO certified (Internet and Technology specialist)
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- A Community Leader including:
- Susan G Komen Ambassador 2010-present
- Sausalito Yacht Club Auxiliary President
- PTA President Tam Valley School -Increased funds raised from $23,000 to $85,000 in one year
- Girl Scout Leader
- Co-Founder of a Child Advocacy Group
- Procter and Gamble – #1 District Sales
- Merck Sharpe and Dohme #2 Regional Sales
- Marin Resident since 1981
- Two grown Marin raised children
- UOP graduate 1975
- BRE #01219081